When you need to think about things that bring about changes in weight, you can practically feel the cringe coming on. After all, we tend to think of these efforts as large and unpleasant. However, if you want to be truly successful in your fat loss, then it might be a better idea to think about taking on lots of small and easy habits than it is to attempt to adopt a few larger ones.
When you want the best activities to result in changes in weight then it’s better to think about what you’ll be able to do over the long term than the dramatic things you’ll be able to maintain for only the shortest time. This will help you to not only lose the weight, but also keep it off.
Consider the following tiny things you can do to achieve changes in weight you’ll love to see on your scale:
· Buy blue dishes – Color has a huge impact on our mood and even our activities, whether we realize it or not. While red, orange and yellow are stimulating colors that make us want to eat more, blue is soothing and can encourage you to eat less. By eating off a blue plate, the psychological impact could be that you will be naturally inclined to be satisfied by smaller meals.
· Eat from small plates with big forks – Eating from a smaller plate can help your dish to look more full and therefore convince you that you have more food. That said, research has also shown that eating from a larger fork (one that would hold an additional 20 percent more per bite) can cause you to eat around 10 percent less than you normally would. This could definitely be worth a change in silverware.
· Get cracking at breakfast time – A study published in the International Journal of Obesity revealed that people who eat eggs for breakfast instead of lower protein foods such as a bagel, can help with considerably faster weight loss. In fact, the people in the study lost 65 percent more when they ate eggs than they did if they ate bagels.
· Shut off dinnertime distractions – Don’t eat in front of the TV, computer or mobile device. Instead, focus on your food and the people with whom you’re eating. Research has found that when we distract ourselves while we eat, we consume 40 percent more food.
· Arm yourself for weight loss – A safe and effective diet pill like PhenBlue can give you a spectrum of advantages to give you faster and easier results.